Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Follow up to The Fingerprint of Talia

She has been accepted as a part of the team at Teen Lifeline. Her joy is complete.

I trust she will be able to forge past her tender heart to make a difference in someone else's. I trust her tender heart will grow stronger but not lose compassion. Or that she will take on the issues of those she wants to help. Really...with all my heart.

She called me while I and my tender heart (meaning my actual heart, not a code for my husband) were in Haiti and left an almost unintelligible giggling message via Voxer. Only saying "I have good news!!!! You'll have to guess what it is."

Then about 10 minutes later "It's about Teen Lifeline."

We guessed.

We were cautiously happy/relieved/sorry we weren't there for this moment/glad she thought to call/worried/thrilled with the person she is.

Now on from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment